I have just returned to Cameroon after about four weeks of crisscrossing Arkansas and Texas. I had the opportunity to attend the final home-going celebration of the life of a dear brother and friend (Phil Love) in Russellville, AR. Phil is now resting in the presence of the One he loved and served. Phil opened his door and home to me and countless others (during my days at Arkansas Tech University in the 80’s) and will be missed here on earth.
In the coming days or weeks, two containers will be shipped from Dallas and Atlanta through our small Social Business (www.beulahgroup.com). Through this social business, we are able to send a ton of donated items for free or at a fraction of what it would usually cost, while also providing a service/ministry to Cameroonians at home and abroad as well as the missionary community.
Serving Him with you,
- Two BFL Team Building Seminars in Douala. The first led by me and the second by one of my protégé, Pastor Tony Nkumbe.
- A team from South Africa/Australia visited our special needs school in Douala and provided some training for teachers, met with parents and evaluated children!
- Our annual Pastors and Church Leaders Conference on Expository Teaching was again graced and sponsored by the good folks at Westside Chapel in Jacksonville. We are thankful to Dr. Ken Mitchel for his commitment to helping provide this training year after year. The conference was held in Yaoundé, Ebolowa, Mbalmayo and Edea!
- BFL co-sponsored a major evangelistic crusade dubbed “PEACE with God RALLY” in the town of Ndop in the NW Region in partnership with our friend, Pastor Mbongko. The impact was encouraging.
- March 10–18 a team of about 20 from Texas, Missouri, Kansas and Florida will fly into Cameroon for our Annual Medical Outreach. More than 16,000 folks have received free consultation, free medicine and counseling through this outreaches and thousand others exposed to the saving message of Jesus Christ as we take the gospel through words and practical demonstration of His love!
- On the 19th of March, several hundred Cameroonian from all walks of life and from various denominations will converge at Hotel De Ville in Yaoundé for a banquet to celebrate BFL’s and CADAC’s twenty-second and twelfth years of existence. This will be a great opportunity to vision cast.