Due to the sensitive nature of this ministry, we have removed names and locations, and do not include photos...
Grace and Peace to you in the name of our Father and his precious Son our blessed Redeemer, Christ Jesus our Lord. I pray this letter finds you all in the perfect graces of our most beloved Savior. I know it has been several months since I have written a newsletter and apologize for the length of time since I have had ample opportunity to actually do more than a Facebook Post.
Our time in Africa was extremely effective. I was able to continue with almost non-stop training and hosting short term teams for close to the entire duration of our stay. We had a bit of a slow start with the devistating news of my dear friend and co-worker Dr. Bruce Lee, but we pulled ourselves up by our boot straps and dusted ourselves off and pushed forward with what was one of the most productive periods since our Africa Adventure began.
The measurable fruit of our year in East Africa was: 400+ new Muslim Followers
- 80 New House Churches.
- Hundreds of discovery Bible Studies in progress.
- 136 Full Time Level 2 Trained Workers.
- 12 Trained Level 3 Teachers.
- 85 Pastors and Leaders Level 1 Trained.
- 44 Bible School Students Trained.
- Hope Community Center phase I complete and ready for initial use.
- W. Hill Community prepped and ready for Vocational Training.
- K. Community prepped and title deed secured for Community Development project.
- "Belief of Ishmael" book translated, printed, and being distributed.
- All training materials for Liaison International Center for Intercultural studies translated and distributed to key leaders.
Despite great opposition from the enemy financially, governmentally (Island elections), physically (injured leg and GI difficulties) we made tremendous gains, including new contacts to begin working with and doors open to speak to the Bishops of Tanzania to continue the movement that has been started in East Africa.