During our two meetings, we discussed the overall vision and goals of A4TW as well as many world and ministry statistics that prove the need for Indigenous Missions and ministries like A4TW that support them. We also identified many of our strengths and weaknesses and have put forth motions to build a stronger better version of A4TW that will have a greater impact on all the ministries involved. Here are some of our goals:
- We are looking for a part time employee to handle all the A4TW and missionary scheduling.
- We are adding 4 new ministers to our church outreach to help get more prayer and funds to our missionaries.
- We are changing our newsletter and social media format in hopes of sending $500,000 overseas into the mission field this year.
- We are making plans to personally visit our missions every year, starting with 5 missions in 2016.
- Many other things are happening hoping to increase our ability to reach the unreached. Praise the Lord!